Congratulations! The next few weeks and months are going to be a whirlwind. Here’s some tips and tricks to make the planning phase so as smoothly as possible:
- Call your parents! And your siblings! And your BFF! And… you get the idea. You don’t want the people closest to you to hear about your big news on social media before they hear it from you.
- Get a Manicure. Your hands will be a hot topic in these first few weeks. From snapping pics and showing off your ring finger, you want your hands to be at their best.
- Get your Ring Insured. We know it’s not the most fun, but it’s necessary. Should it be lost or stolen you want to know you can replace it without much hassle.
- Discuss a budget. You really can’t start the planning phase without knowing what you can and can’t afford.
- Find your Inspiration! Pinterest, Google Docs, saving to Instagram… whatever the method, you’re going to want to have plenty of ideas to help you get exactly what you want.
- Plan your engagement party, if you’re having one. Make sure whatever you do fits your personalities.
- Start thinking about Dates. Or at least seasons. The sooner the better. Knowing when gives you the best odds at having all of your choice vendors available on the same day.
- Create a rough guest list. Knowing how big your invitation list is will help you know how big your venue should be.
- Of course, make sure your ideal venue is available! Call us to verify availability at 973-907-7750.
And, most importantly, take time to breathe! Savor the moment. And when you’re ready, call our bridal team. We can’t wait to help you have the wedding you’ve always wanted.