Your big day is almost here. Now it’s time to celebrate with your besties at your bachelorette party! Here’s some unique ideas to plan a day with the bride’s favorite things in mind.
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt! This one works well no matter what’s on the schedule for your party. Stay innocent or spice it up, the choice is yours! Create your list and have everyone take a photo when they find (or create) an item. The one with the most checked boxes wins!
- Prosecco Pong. Reminisce about your college days… only classier! Fill some plastic champagne glasses with your favorite prosecco and play a few rounds. Team up and play for prizes!
- Vineyard Hopping. Also like your bar-hopping college days with a grown-up vibe. Call ahead of time to see where you can get some wine tastings and make a day of it. The scenery will make for some great photos!
- Go Camping. If you’re not much for the nightlife, try relaxing under the stars. Build a bonfire, bring the s’mores, and enjoy each other’s company. The fresh air will do you all some good.
- Take a pole dancing class. Hop up on the pole and work your magic! This is a fun and unique way to get fit with your friends.
- Not one for pole dancing? How about Zumba or Aerial Yoga? There are a ton of unique ways to get fit, have fun, and try something new.
- Road Trip! Whether you head across the country or across your state, this is a great idea for bonding, singing along to the radio, and seeing some sights along the way.
- Plan a staycation. Call a local hotel or even an AirBNB and stay for a day or two. Plan a movie night, order in, and rock some matching PJs.
Whatever you plan, remember to keep the bride’s interests in mind. Relax, have fun, go with the flow, and make this a bonding time you’ll treasure long after the wedding is done.